Monday, April 30, 2007

NYC Modelista is now the Asian Models Blogger

I am changing my "on screen" name yet again.

I started out as NYC Fashionista but discovered weeks later that the name was already taken and truly belonged to the fabulous yet anonymous author of View from the 4th Row. I started using NYC Modelista after March 19 but it didn't accurately describe what I was trying to convey on this blog.

So I'm now known as Asian Models Blogger.

Agh!! How unoriginal!! But it describes what I try to do here. What do you think?

2 comments:

NYC Fashionista said...

You're confusing me but I hope you are happy with your new screen name! Again, thanks for changing the first time around but did you really feel you needed to change again?

Ming the Merciless said...

I promise this is the last time. :-)